Khalsa Hockey club aims to be an inclusive, successful club with players of all ages and abilities and a visible presence within the community
The club values are within 5 years:
- Build pitch and clubhouse facilities for the next stage of development on and off the pitch
- Mens 1st team to re-gain promotion to National League and establish a foundation to stay minimum National Conference Level for the foreseeable future.
- Ladies 1st team to play competitive League hockey (once established), aim for promotion within first 5 years.
- Increase junior participation (boys and girls) and actively create links with schools and community to build a safe, fun environment for juniors to play and develop social skills as well as hockey.
- 2 boys and 2 girls teams playing competitive games in either competitions or mid-week/weekend league games/friendlies. Establish contact with local clubs to establish regular youth games. Establish a waiting list for juniors.
- To increase playing member numbers and have players of all ages and abilities having dedicated training and competitive games.
- To be the community club for the local area and provide/host events, tournaments, fetes, out of school activities and camps
- To be able to host and help develop future hockey talent by becoming an England Hockey and Regional Hockey Junior Development Centre
- To host an annual tournaments for adults and juniors
- To be self sustaining from year 1 of the new facility